- Fully IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee PRO compliant
- 802.11n wireless AP, up to 150Mbps data rate
- Supports wireless AP mode and client mode
- 64/128 bits WEP supported for encryption
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Wireless Security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WDS repeater function
- Wireless bridge for connecting to existing wireless gateway
- Provides API for vendors to develop their App and cloud service
- Works as part of ZigBee-based energy management solution for business partners:
- Power utilities: solar power, wind power, etc.
- ZigBee network system
- Integrator and planners
- House builders
- Suppliers of smart energy devices in IHD, load control, and PCT
- Sub-metering service provider
The Billion SG600 not only provides a wireless AP feature for connecting with local smartphone or notebook but also acts as a wireless client for connecting to existing wireless gateway. This feature can extend the wireless coverage and reduce the wiring cost.
This Smart Energy Wireless-N Bridge is an important hub of Billion Energy Management Ecosystem which consists of various sensors such as smart meter, power plug, quick switch, IHD, thermostat, and IP-Cam. The Billion SG600 provides flexible and secure development platform via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) for system integrator and software partner to integrate their back-end solution and application software, and further to come out their cloud service and apps.
This Smart Energy Wireless-N Bridge pushes all the recorded data to the backend/cloud system that were built by SI and software companies so users can remotely monitor energy consumption and manage their appliances. This solution is ideal for SI of energy management, utility projects, and service providers.