- Fully IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee PRO compliant
- Dual WAN – broadband and 3G/4G connections
- Supports wireless AP mode and client mode
- Wireless bridge to connect with existing wireless gateway
- Build-in 3G/4G module for 3G/4G connection.
- Build-in RS485 for communicates to RS485 end devices.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Host ports for USB storage
- Support internal storage for history data log.
- Real Time Clock for system log.
- Support DO/DI for external control.
- Auto fail-over for always-on connection
- Compliant with ZigBee HAN (Home Automation Profile)
- Provides API for vendors to develop their App and cloud service
- Ideal for:
- Office users
- Industrial and commercial users
- Utilities companies
- Works as part of ZigBee–based energy management solution for business partners:
- Power Utilities: solar power, wind power, etc.
- ZigBee network system integrator and planners
The Billion SG6500NXL not only provides a wireless AP feature by connecting with local smartphone or notebook but also acts as a wireless client for connecting to existing wireless gateway. This feature can extend the wireless coverage and reduce the wiring cost. The Billion SG6500NXL also extends the wireless coverage with its Dual-WAN design, Internet access via broadband/DSL and back up through 3G/4G network, to keep users always connected.
This Smart Universal Gateway is an important hub of Billion Smart Energy Management Ecosystem, which consists of various sensors such as smart meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, and other sensors. Billion SG6500NXL provides flexible and easy development platform via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) for system integrator and software partner to integrate their back-end solution and application software, and further to come out their own cloud service and apps.
Billion provides two models of Billion SG6500NXL according to different applications to meet customers’ need:
Billion SG6500NXL - STD (Standard Version)
The Billion SG6500NXL-Std is designed for SI and software companies that they can choose any kinds of platforms to develop their software applications based on Billion API. The Smart Universal Gateway pushes all the recorded data to the back-end software or cloud system that was built by SI and software companies so users can remotely monitor energy consumption and manage their appliances. This solution is ideal for SI of energy management and service providers.
Billion SG6500NXL - SDK (Software Development Kit Version)
The Billion SG6500NXL-SDK is designed for SI and software companies to develop the software inside of Billion SG6500NXL-SDK for providing the customized services and solutions to the end customers.
Specifications in this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice.